Founded in 1887.
We know inside and out about rice.
"Rice flour" has a long history. It goes back to the deep-fried flat Chinese cake Japanese delegates brought back in Nara Era from the Tang Dynasty China. With the development of tea ceremony in Edo Era, uniquely Japanese sweets made with rice flour were created one after another. The literature from that period shows the manufacturing process of non-glutinous rice and sticky rice granule.
As you can see, rice flour has been used to make Japanese sweets since old times. With the advancement of milling technology, finer flour has become available, and it is now used for bread and cakes as well.
The self-supporting rate of food-grade rice is 100%. Rice is the only crop the sufficient quantity to meet the consumption need is grown domestically. Yet, the rice consumption is decreasing year after year. Thus, we believe the wider use of rice flour leads to the better self-supporting rate. Creating the future of eating habits with rice flour is the mission the company which knows inside and out of rice must accomplish.
Our Rice Flour Range
Our pursuit of specialization has yielded a wide array of rice flour products.
- 2022.04.11 NHK「おはよう日本」様から取材を受けました。 more info(Japanese)
- 2022.04.09 NHK WORLD「BIZ STREAM」様から取材を受けました。 more info(Japanese)
- 2022.03.25 FABEX 東京 2022 出展（４／１３ ～ ４／１５） more info(Japanese)
- 2022.03.18 TBSテレビ「Nスタ」様から取材を受けました。 more info(Japanese)
- 2022.03.17 日本テレビ「news every.」様から取材を受けました。 more info(Japanese)